Our Treehouse cabin is our most luxurious cabin to date. Situated in the old farm orchard next to the valley and stream that runs through the farm. The cabin is fully insulated and double glazed and has a full eco-friendly heating system powered by our new biomass boiler providing lashings of hot water and heating. This together with our large array of solar panels for our electricity making us one of the most environmentally friendly cabins in the country.
Our cabin is available all year round. The price of each cabin is for up to four people, extra people are charged at £12 per person per night. The price includes all bedding and towels for 4 people. A free basket of logs and bag of kindling is provided more can be purchased if required.
The Treehouse cabin is larger than our other glamping cabins at 30 m2 (6m by 5m). It has a lounge/dining/kitchen area with leather sofa bed, one double bedroom and one small bedroom with full size bunkbeds. It also has its own internal bathroom with WC basin and shower. Parking for two cars is provided. Also cabin has its own private eco hot tub and decking area situated next to the cabin.
The cabin is equipped with the following.
Main living areas
- Large leather corner sofa bed
- Oak dining table and 4 chairs
- Kitchen storage unit with drawer and cupboard, worktop
- Sink unit with hot and cold water
- Gas cooker with oven hob and grill
- Full-size fridge with small freezer compartment and ice tray
- Microwave oven wall mounted mobile device charging points
- Gas kettle plus a range of pans inc. frying pan
- Range of plates, mugs, glasses bowls etc., six of each
- Cutlery, sharp knives, kitchen utensils, tin opener, cork screw
- Washing up bowl, mop and bucket, sweeping brush and dust pan
- Mixing bowls, chopping boards, colander, spud peeler, etc.
- Sweeping brushes and vacuum cleaner
- Rugs and large sliding patio door to rear decking area
- Wall-mounted 32-inch flat screen TV with full freeview
- Double bedroom with double bed, fitted shelves and 24inch TV/DVD, door to decking
- Second bedroom with fitted full size bunk beds and fitted wardrobe
- The cabin has a wooden decking to the rear overlooking valley and trees
- A table and four plastic chairs are provided plus two reclining chairs
- Parking is available close to the cabin for two cars
- A further area of lawns and woodland with room for small tent if required
- A hot tub for cabin use
- Washing and drying facilities are available for small charge £2.50 each
- Free wifi is available.
For prices see the tariff tables below. Please note prices may vary at certain times of the year.
Well behaved pets are welcome in our cabins at a charge of £12.00 per pet per stay for up to two pets. Please ask if you wish to bring more than two pets.
Use the widget below to check availability and book online. Enter the desired start date, the number of nights you want to stay and click to check availability. When booking multiple nights please select the multi-night discount.
Terms & Conditions
Click to download the Wallace Lane Farm terms and conditions
Click to download the Wallace Lane Farm access statement
To make an enquiry, use our contact form
or use the contact details below.
Janet & John Stanyer
Tel: 016974 78 188
Mob: 07770 232 944