Starling Cabin offers luxury camping accommodation in the Caldbeck countryside. The cabin is made of wooden logs and is approx 21 sq meters (4m x 5.25m).
The cabin is fully insulated for winter or summer use, has a wood burning stove, full gas central heating, its own en-suite shower and WC as well as a fitted kitchen and dining area.
Starling Cabin are available all year round. The price of the cabin is for up to four people, extra people are charged at £10 per night. But you must provide your own air bed or small tent. The price includes all bedding and towels for 4 people. A free basket of logs and bag of kindling is provided; more can be purchased if required. They are situated at the top of our camping field and have fantastic views over the Solway Plain and sea.
The cabin is equipped with the following:
- Either two sofa beds or double bed and bunkbed, sleeping 4 in total
- Duvet and covers sheets, pillows and covers are provided
- Spare blankets
- Dining table and 4 chairs
- Small coffee table
- Bedside table and lamps
- Wall and ceiling lighting mains powered
- Large rug on wooden polished floor
- A wood burning stove
- Small book shelves with TV and freeview
- Camp kitchen hob with four burners
- Kitchen storage unit with draw and cupboard
- Sink unit with cold drinking water tap
- Full size fridge with small freezer compartment and ice tray
- Microwave oven
- Electric Kettle plus a range of pans inc frying pan
- Range of plates, mugs, glasses bowls etc., six of each
- Cutlery, sharp knives, kitchen utensils, tin opener, cork screw
- Washing up bowl, mop and bucket, sweeping brush and dust pan
- Mixing bowls, chopping boards, collander, spud peeler, etc.
- The cabin has a wooden decking to the front
- A table and four plastic chairs are provided
- Parking is available next to the cabin for up to 2 cars
- Two toilets are close to the cabin plus washing up area
- Further toilets and showers are at the other end of the camping field all free
- Washing and drying facilities are available for small charge £2.50 each
- Free wifi is available on the camping field and in most tents and cabins.
Our 23-acre farm is available to all and is ideal for children and campers with pets.
We also have free WiFi for campers available 24/7 as well as fax and phone services. With local shops pubs and other visitor attractions all within a short distance.
Glamping Cabin Tariff
For prices see the tariff tables below. Please note prices may vary at certain times of the year.
Extra people are £10 per night.
What's included in the glamping cabin accommodation?
All bedding for beds including sheets, towels etc.;
Kitchen cleaning materials washing up liquid, tea towel, pan scrubs etc.;
Logs for wood burning stove including kindling;
Gas for cooking and all pans, etc.;
Electric for lighting, mobile phones and computers etc.;
Free provision of TV and DVD player;
Free heated showers and toilets a short distance away;
Free WiFi is available in the camping field for our guests.
Well behaved pets are welcome in our cabins at a charge of £12.00 per pet per stay for up to two pets. Please ask if you wish to bring more than two pets.
Use the widget below to check availability and book online. Enter the desired start date, the number of nights you want to stay and click to check availability. When booking multiple nights please select the multi-night discount.
Terms & Conditions
Click to download the Wallace Lane Farm terms and conditions
Click to download the Wallace Lane Farm access statement
To make an enquiry, use our contact form
or use the contact details below.
Janet & John Stanyer
Tel: 016974 78 188
Mob: 07770 232 944