Osprey Lodge is our latest luxury lodge purpose built in a stunning location with the best views on site. This modern design has all you could wish for including a large bedroom with king size bed, large open plan living area with lounge dinning area and kitchen including cooker dishwasher microwave.
The lodge is built to residential standards and is fully double glazed, has gas central heating and the latest defra approved eco woodburning stove. The lounge also contains a sofa bed for an extra two guests if needed.
With a fully fitted bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin. Outside the lodge is private parking for two cars, a large enclosed decking patio with table and chairs and BBQ. To the side is a further enclosed patio with privacy fencing containing one of our new low-energy hot tubs.
The lodge has superb views from the top of the site looking over the Solway plain the estuary and the Scottish mountains in the distance. You will see some of the best sunsets in the north of England for the comfort of this lodge. We are pet friendly and allow up to two pets in this cabin.
The lodge has the following:
- Open plan lounge dining room and kitchen
- Wood burning stove
- Sliding patio doors overlooking patio
- Main bedroom with king size bed
- Jack and Jill en-suite bathroom
- Dinning table and chairs for 4 people
- Recessed lighting power and charging sockets
- Full gas central heating
- 50inch flat-screen TV in lounge and 40inch in bedroom
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Fully equipped kitchen with crookery and pots and pans etc.
- Patio with out door dinning table
- Patio with private hot tub
- Off-road parking for 2 cars
- Access to 23 acres of land and woodland.
Prices for the lodge start from £260 for two nights to £625 for a week in high season.
Well behaved pets are welcome in our cabins, a charge of £2.50 per night per pet for up to two pets please ask if you wish to bring more than two pets.
Use the widget below to check availability and book online. Enter the desired start date, the number of nights you want to stay and click to check availability. When booking multiple nights please select the multi-night discount.
Terms & Conditions
Click to download the Wallace Lane Farm terms and conditions
Click to download the Wallace Lane Farm access statement
To make an enquiry, use our contact form
or use the contact details below.
Janet & John Stanyer
Tel: 016974 78 188
Mob: 07770 232 944