Our fantastic new Safari tents offer the most luxurious glamping accommodation in Cumbria. Fully equipped with the latest equipment more like a cottage than a tent,. Using the best on the market our Dutch handmade safari tents offer all year round protection in all weathers. With two bedrooms a double and a triple with bunkbeds, lounge dinning a fully equipped kitchen and its own private Toilet and shower. With full electric lighting power, gas cooking and unlimited hot water. All bedding and equipment is provided for the ultimate Glamping experience. The safari tent will sleep up to five people.
The Safari tents are equipped with the following:
- Double sleeping compartment with double bed wardrobes power and lamps mobile phone charging points bedside cabinets and wifi.
- Twin/triple sleeping compartment with full size pine bunk beds separate single bed wardrobe shelving bedside cabinets and wifi
- Sheets, duvets pillows all other bedding inc towels and fleece blankets are provided.
- Oak table and seating for 5 to 6 people is provided
- Pine storage unit with draws
- Range of kitchen units inc sink with hot and cold water and drainer
- Kitchen storage unit with drawer and cupboard
- Full-size fridge with small freezer compartment and ice tray
- Microwave oven we also provide a log effect gas heater and one bottle of gas
- Kettle for gas stove plus a range of pans inc frying pan
- Range of plates, mugs, glasses bowls etc six of each
- Cutlery, sharp knifes kitchen utensils tin opener, cork screw
- Washing up bowl mop and bucket sweeping brush and dust pan
- Mixing bowls, chopping boards collider spud peeler etc.
- This area has two electric lights and two spare socket for charging phones etc.
- Lounge area with two 2 seater sofas with cushions shelves and LED lighting
- The tent is set on a wooden decking and has cushion floor covering for ease of cleaning.
- The tent has a wooden decking to the front
- Two reclining plastic chairs are provided
- Parking is available next to or in front of the tent for one or two cars
- An outside hardwood table and four chairs which can be used on the grass.
- A kettle BBQ I provided as well as use of a fire pit we also sell logs if required.
- Washing and drying facilities are available for small charge £2.50 each
- Free wifi is available on the camping field and in most tents and cabins.
Each tent has spectacular views over the Sloway and the Scottish mountains, each has parking for up to 2 cars all included in the price.
Our 23-acre farm is available to all and is ideal for children and campers with pets. Local shops pubs and other visitor attractions are all within a short distance.
Safari Tent Tariff
Note that all bookings are for minimum stay of two nights or three nights if it is a bank holiday weekend. We may let for one night at quiet times of the year.
|2-night weekend stay||£240|
|3-night weekend stay||£300|
|2-night midweek stay||£200|
|3-night midweek stay||£270|
|4-night midweek stay||£360|
|5-night stay anytime||£450|
|6-night stay anytime||£540|
|7-night stay anytime||£595|
Well behaved pets are welcome in our tents and cabins, a charge of £5 per night per pet for up to two pets please ask if you wish to bring more than two pets.
What's included in the glamping tent accommodation?
Accommodation for up to five people
Bedding towels, tea towels, washing up liquid and cleaning materials
All electric showers, hot water and one bottle of gas for heater
Free wifi, parking and use of other site facilities.
Use the widget below to check availability and book online. Enter the desired start date, the number of nights you want to stay and click to check availability. When booking multiple nights please select the multi-night discount.
Terms & Conditions
Click to download the Wallace Lane Farm terms and conditions
Click to download the Wallace Lane Farm access statement
To make an enquiry, use our contact form
or use the contact details below.
Janet & John Stanyer
Tel: 016974 78 188
Mob: 07770 232 944