Skylark Lodge is one of our latest lodges offering the pleasure of camping with the facilities and luxury of a cottage. The lodge is available all year round and the price includes up to 4 people. A sofa bed can sleep another 2 people at an extra charge.
The lodge is fully insulated for winter or summer use, and has full gas central heating, a main bedroom with its own en-suite shower and WC, and a second twin bedroom with family bathroom.
The cabin is fully double glazed and all bedding and towels are provided along with all utilities and free wifi.
For 2018 season a new extended decking and private hot tub is also included. As well as parking for 2 cars Situated at the top of our camping field the cabin has fantastic views over the Solway plain and sea. Guests also have access to our 23 acres to play and walk their pets etc.
The lodge has the following:
- Open plan lounge dining room and kitchen area
- Sliding patio doors to decking patio area
- Kingsize bedroom with en-suite bathroom and W/C
- Second bedroom with twin beds and storage cupboards
- Large walk-in storage closet
- Dining table and chairs
- Power and lighting with bedside lamps
- Full gas central heating
- Flatscreen TV in lounge and each bedroom
- Kitchen area
- Camp kitchen hob with four burners
- Kitchen storage units
- Sink with hot and cold water
- Full-size fridge with freezer compartment
- Microwave oven and kettle
- Built-in dishwasher
- Built in washer dryer
- Full range of crookery and pots and pans, etc.
- Wooden decking to the front with dinning table and chairs
- Wooden decking to side and rear with Hot tub and sun loungers
- Parking for two cars
- Enclosed decking and Lawns garden area.
Prices for a cabin start from £260 for two nights midweek to £625 for a week high season.
Well behaved pets are welcome in our cabins, a charge of £2.50 per night per pet for up to two pets please ask if you wish to bring more than two pets.
Use the widget below to check availability and book online. Enter the desired start date, the number of nights you want to stay and click to check availability. When booking multiple nights please select the multi-night discount.
Terms & Conditions
Click to download the Wallace Lane Farm terms and conditions
Click to download the Wallace Lane Farm access statement
To make an enquiry, use our contact form
or use the contact details below.
Janet & John Stanyer
Tel: 016974 78 188
Mob: 07770 232 944