Merlin's Cabin is our latest modern style lodge. Built to the highest standard incorporating the latest modern building techniques. These studio style lodges offer the highest insulation of any lodge on the market and are warmer than a modern home all year round. Designed to sleep up to 4 people with a double bed and full size bunk beds. It even has a sofa bed for that fifth person if needed. With full central heating double glazing modern bathroom with shower and W/C. All lighting is LED.
With fully equipped simple kitchenette including fridge, two-ring hob and built in microwave kettle toaster and all crockery and pots and pans for six people. The dining area has seating for 4 to 6 people inside and outside it has a decked patio with table and chairs as well as the latest in eco hot tubs. The lodges are available all year round and have parking for a large car at each cabin. The price includes bedding and towels for up to 4 people.
The cabins are equipped with the following:
- Leather two-seater sofa bed
- Folding dining table and 4 chairs
- Two separate folding chairs also provided
- A range of kitchen cupboards
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Sink with hot and cold water
- Two ring gas hob
- Built in microwave
- Electric kettle and toaster
- Range of plates, mugs, glasses bowels etc.
- Cutlery sharp knives, Kitchen utensils, tin opener and cork screw
- Washing up bowl. Mop and bucket, sweeping brushes and dust pan,
- Mixing bowls, chopping boards. Cullender, spud peeler etc.
- Outdoor sweeping brush, vacuum cleaner
- Rugs and door mats
- Double bed with under bed storage and head board
- Bunk beds with full-size mattresses
- Wall-mounted 32inch flat screen TV with free view.
- Wooden decking area with ramped easy access entrance
- Wooden decked patio area
- Outdoor table and 4 chairs rattan style
- Parking area for one large car
- A hot tub for 4 to 5 people
- Free WiFi is available
- On-site laundry facilities are available for a small charge.
Tariff rates for 2019/2020
Minimum stay 2 nights
Midweek prices Sunday to Thursday
Weekend prices inc Friday and Saturday
Well behaved pets are welcome in our cabins, a charge of £2.50 per night per pet for up to two pets please ask if you wish to bring more than two pets.
Use the widget below to check availability and book online. Enter the desired start date, the number of nights you want to stay and click to check availability. When booking multiple nights please select the multi-night discount.
Terms & Conditions
Click to download the Wallace Lane Farm terms and conditions
Click to download the Wallace Lane Farm access statement
To make an enquiry, use our contact form
or use the contact details below.
Janet & John Stanyer
Tel: 016974 78 188
Mob: 07770 232 944